Erma's Beans

When I started this blog, it was to get our most used recipes out of my inbox and out of my physical recipe box. I'm now getting to the recipes I've copied to cards but still want records of. This is one of them.
I have no idea who Erma is so I feel really strange posting her recipe without her knowing it. So wherever you are, thank you Erma! Your beans are a potluck and grill party favorite.

1 lbs ground beef
1 lbs chopped bacon
2 cans drained northern white beans
2 cans butter beans
2 cans pork and beans
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. bbq sauce
1 package dry onion soup mix

Brown the ground beef, set aside.
Brown the bacon and drain on paper towels.
Put everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
And my original notes say "May be halved!" You think?

Comments

Popular Posts