Really clean cleaning

I had planned this little experiment before I went to visit my sister's house aka the house of natural and organic.
I saw this post on four home made cleaners a few months ago and wanted to try it out just because I hated the cost of all the different cleaning products we were using. We were able to find all of the ingredients at our local supermarket plus one stop to Whole Foods for the lavender oil and we mixed up the AP cleaner, degreaser and bath and tile cleaner tonight. That last one is pretty thick so in the mean time, we'll have to pour out a little until we can find a good squirt bottle. I lovelovelove the smell of all of them so far (maybe I'm just in love with the castile soap-we got peppermint but I know M has the lavender version as well) and I just made a mess browning dinner on the stove so it looks like it's time to try out the degreaser...

Comments

Popular Posts