Quick fix lasagna

From PW and The Tasty Kitchen

I made some for my neighbors last night. It looked so good we made ours tonight, from our menu.

I tossed in some onion and roasted red pepper while I was cooking the beef because, well, I had some to use up. And yes, use whatever pasta shape you want. Shells for us and bow ties for the neighbors. Another note, I don't have "Italian seasoning." I used basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne.

1 pound Ground Chuck
1 lbs dry Bow Tie Noodles
3 cups Spaghetti Sauce (or Pizza Sauce, Whatever You Prefer)
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)
½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
½ cups Sour Cream

Fry ground chuck in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
After noodles are cooked add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

Comments

  1. ooh, we like this too. we add some veggies from our csa. very easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts