Miso tahini dressing

I had an intense craving for this dressing about two days ago, from Smitten Kitchen.  I tired the dressing with the mentioned sweet potato and broccoli over rice some time ago.  I didn't have any brown/pink rice at the time so it was just meh.  I think I'll try it again though since it's packed full of veggies.  Maybe add in some leafy green too?  Anyway, this dressing is great.  Tangy and perfect on salads or just over veggies which is how I had it today.

1 clove of garlic
1 inch hunk of ginger, peeled
2 tbs tahini
2 tbs white miso
2 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs honey (or less, i'm going to start tapering down on this)
1/4 cup rice vinegar

Pulse the garlic and ginger in a small food processor (we have one that attaches to our stick blender) until chopped
Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined

Comments

Popular Posts