Menu planning

We're getting into a rut, I know. I need to branch out a bit but one of the toddlers is getting pretty picky about what meat she'll eat so I'm doing a lot of stuff I know she'll eat.

This week-
Sliders and sweet potato fries (I need to cut my sweet potatoes smaller so it doesn't take 45 mins for them to get crispy. I tossed them in olive oil, salt, cinnamon and a tiny bit of brown sugar)
Leftovers x 2
Grilled turkey sausage, leftover cheesy rice and summer squashes
Grilled cheese using the bread Mr. PB & Chutney made and tomato soup (a request from the picky eater)
SRF (I forgot to buy ground beef last week so I couldn't make it)
Rigatoni with chicken and broccoli (the kids love broccoli and pick it out to eat first, I hope they'll eat this)

Comments

  1. are you getting summer squashes already? nice! have you done these sweet potato fries? they were yummy! http://thekitchensinkrecipes.com/2008/06/25/now-its-really-summer/

    and speaking of potatoes...i want to try this too
    http://smittenkitchen.com/2011/04/crispy-potato-roast/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts