Weekly menu

As I've hinted at, the kiddos are starting to get picky about what they will eat.  Little Man wanted a "good dinner" next time so we let them pick our menu.  The rules were-
1-You cannot say, "I have no idea."
2- You cannot choose macaroni and cheese.

Here's what we came up with
I chose Roast beef lettuce wraps.  We can let them put the spicy sauce on theirs if they want. 
C chose flank steak salad with BBQ ranch.  Our salad is going to also feature tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and corn.
M chose tuna and cauliflower casserole
Daddy chose hamburgers and some kind of pasta salad (recipe TBD)
And P wanted pasta, pesto and peas
Leftover squash pasta one night
Chicken and fontina panini and more salad

Some other thoughts on cooking and baking
I've pinned a bunch of great stuff that we want to try sometime soon.
Pizza monkey bread, Use Real Butter
Blueberry muffins
Breakfast enchiladas 
Queso and chorizo dip
My stash of parmesan rinds is getting out of control so I'm thinking of making some veggie soup to store in the freezer for a quick, no fuss dinner.  

Comments

Popular Posts