This week

Chicken pot pie
Chili Cheese fries
Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
Tortellini soup with chicken meatballs instead of kielbasa
Crockpot mongolian beef
Some kind of halibut
Leftovers

Pork green chile for the freezer
Blueberry Lar Bars for snacks (the girls can take snacks containing tree nuts to Day Camp over the summer)
Apple muffins

Putting this link here in my blog too.  I need new ideas for lunches for the girls.  A post about different wraps.  I don't want to send sandwiches all summer long.

ETA- Nevermind, we didn't do any of this.  I'm doing chicken pot pie tomorrow but everything else went out the window.  Between parties, leftovers and CSA we didn't need to do all that shopping and prepping.  I did make those Blueberry lar bars and I'll have a report back from the Day Campers tomorrow afternoon on what they think.  They smell great though.  I loved how quickly they came together. 


Comments

Popular Posts