We've been busy

We've been busy with so many after school activities and we've spent many, many nights going through the fridge and freezer to find something to eat after each evening.  The rest of the sourdough was made into grilled cheese sandwiches, I emptied our remaining veggie burger stash for my dinners, frozen leftover steak was made into fajitas more than one night.  It's a happy thing to be able to find dinner from things we already have in the freezer.  This week though, we've running low on supplies.

In the line up this week-

French bread pizza
Leftovers from a birthday party celebration
Meatball sandwiches (I made a batch of marinara last week)
Bruschetta and veggies and hummus
Chicken fried steak that we didn't get to last week
Ham and cheese sliders with veggies

For the freezer
Garlic bread
Double batch of veggie burgers
French toast

Banana and kale smoothie for me in the am
Artichoke picatta for my lunches

Comments

  1. Oops! The French Toast link takes me to veggie burgers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts