Baking, hot sauce and granola, oh my!

I made another batch of sourdough last weekend as well as English muffin bread.  I turned the English muffin bread into frozen French Toast sticks for breakfast this week.  I'm almost out already so I made a double batch with store bought bread. 
After that and dumplings, I want to take it easy for a while.  Today was relatively mild.  I made some more yogurt because we're almost out, made some more hot sauce, because we wanted to and made some granola to go on top of the yogurt because who doesn't love crunchy sweetened oats and nuts?

And because this week is going to be insane, we're going to keep it super simple.

Corn cheese chile pie with grilled sausage
Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Leftover crockpot chicken tacos in white corn tortillas with all kinds of fixings and black beans
Thursday, in the hotel
Friday, at the water park
Saturday something easy because we'll be too tired to even think after all the activity
Sunday, fend or leftovers, kids will most likely go out to dinner


Comments

Popular Posts