Salad Nicoise

We needed to have a salad night since we had a bunch of lettuce from the CSA.  I had pinned this several weeks ago and decided to try it out on the family.  I had most everything already prepped so it came together really quickly after picking up the kiddos from running club and school.

greens of your liking
sliced radishes
cucumber
sliced boiled fingerling potatoes
sliced hard boiled egg
tomatoes
tuna packed in oil
crumbled bacon
sliced cured black olives like kalamata or nicoise
red onion would be a good addition but the little ones don't like it so I left it out

I made a vinaigrette for the adults and offered it to kiddos as well-

chopped garlic
Dijon mustard
white wine vinegar
olive oil
salt
pepper
honey to taste

Toddler review-
Three clean bowls though M didn't eat the egg whites, he's not a fan anyway so I was shocked that he even ate some of it.


Comments

Popular Posts