Purple hat, cheetah print

 Things happened and we moved a bunch of things from this last round to next round of menu planning.  


French dip sandwiches, 3 bean salad

Corn cheese chile pie with protein 

Food platter (I have a really nice cheese with apricot that I can't wait to try)

Veggie pizza, the one with a pastry crust and cream cheese and veggies

SOS or Welsh rarebit, I don't know which one

Split pea soup with the giant ham bone we had from Easter

Hamburger and noodle skillet

Whatever the teenagers want for a sleepover 

Pizza in 13 X 9 pan 

Fend

Fend

Burgers and FF, pasta salad 

Salsa crockpot chicken in burritos

Chili cheese dogs and creamy potato salad 

Chicken fried rice


Meal train for new parents round 2

Turkey meatballs and cauli rice


For me-

Pork and cabbage slaw I didn't get to last week 


Comments

Popular Posts