Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy

I need a K.I.S.S. plan for the upcoming week.  The holidays are coming up and Mrs. PB&C has some night time crafting that she needs to get done.  I just don't have the time after dinner to prep for the next night's dinner.  I had the family come up with some easy things this week, hopefully leaving me with some extra time to craft some things ( maybe on the crafting blog too?!?!?!)

This week-

Spring rolls with lemon grass pork with peanut butter sauce for some of us
Split pea and ham soup
English muffin pizzas
Beef stroganov with pasta
One night on our own because...we are busy and I don't want to try and organize five people going three different ways

And for lunches-
Rice balls with cheese or tuna
Egg molds for the girls
Lunchables (meat, cheese, crackers) with the usual veggies and fruit


Comments

Popular Posts