My brother's pico de gallo and crema

 My brother and I share a love of nachos.  Sometimes just cheese and salsa on chips is just what you need.  Other times it's alllllll the toppings.  Like with my corn salsa, I just eye balled it and sent him a picture to see if the colors were right.  Here's what we did.


3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped

1/2 cup red onion, finely diced

1-2 jalapenos, fresh or pickled, finely chopped

lime juice to taste

salt to taste

minced garlic or garlic powder to taste

hot sauce to taste


Again, mix it all together and taste.  I had to add more hot sauce because it wasn't spicy enough.

Let the pico have a party in the fridge for a few hours before eating


Crema

You might be able to find it in the store but you can make something like it at home

Greek yogurt thinned with a little half and half

lime juice

adobo sauce

salt

Mix together and taste


Comments

Popular Posts