This week

Mr. PB&C needs to make up some missed karate classes this week so I'm on my own for dinners this week.  They will either be made the night before or warmed up when we get home.


Tonight-
spaghetti squash and meatballs

Tomorrow-
No clue.  We've been living on leftovers and little bits of this and that from the fridge and freezer. 


Next week
Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw
Pesto pasta
Chicken cordon bleu with parmesan quinoa
Pizza
Ham and apple risotto
Mussels, bread and salad


Our CSA started up again last week and we're back to finding new recipes to use new ingredients.  I've started pinning things to do with squash. (one kiddo does not like cooked squash or any kind, I think I'm going to try zucchini fries or chips this year.  We ended up shallot scapes and I treated them like garlic scapes and made a double batch of pesto, some for this week and I shared some with a neighbor.  Ever heard of  Hon Tsai Tai?  I tasted some and I'm going to treat it as arugula or kale and then make some of these sandwiches for lunches this week (I think the kids might eat them, it's got salami in it).

Comments

Popular Posts