Long time, no post

Yes, I'm in the middle of a writing funk.  My other blogs have been quiet for a while too.  Rest assured though, we are alive and well (and well fed).

Posting tonight with a little bit of downtime.  The only things left on this week's menu are veggie risotto and beef chow fun.

The CSA has started and we end up with a bunch of veggies every week.  Last night we did salads full of green CSA produce.  I've already planned next Monday through Sunday based on what we have now plus what's in our freezer.  I don't think I have links yet but here's what's on the menu next week.

Pasta with pesto (we had garlic scapes this week and I'm using my tested and tried garlic scape pesto)
Corn and cheese quinoa with leftover flank steak
Chicken sandwiches with sweet potato fries (this can flex until next week)
One pot pasta, beef and mushroom verion
Chicken pot pie
Chicken with bok choy and carrots over rice
Out, we have a wedding to attend, sans kids

Comments

Popular Posts