Chicken marinade

I usually don't like grilled chicken, it's just so bland. I don't think I've made just plain grilled chicken in over 5 years. When I saw this pin for "the best marinade for chicken" I clicked over to check out the recipe. I tried it out on my SIL and my kids on Saturday and it really was good. I pounded three large chicken breasts and then cut them into halves. I put them in the marinade at about 9am so it was a nice long soak. So, so good. The carnivorous toddler ate his serving and then some of mine too.

Recipe from Allrecipes

This marinade is enough for 3 large chicken breasts, maybe 1 1/2 pounds
1/4 cup and 1 tsp vegetable oil
2 tbs and 3/4 tsp soy sauce
1 tbs and 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs and 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tbs lemon juice
1 tsp dry mustard
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp finely minced fresh parsley

Combine everything in a bag and marinade for as long as you've got but no more than a day.

Comments

Popular Posts