Annie's Goddess Copycat

I love Annie's Goddess dressing. I go through one of the small bottles in, well, maybe I won't admit to it. I usually have most of the ingredients on hand so it's an easy sauce to have on hand to encourage more salads. Originally found here. The original recipe had weights in grams and then volumes.  I'm going to use just weights from now on.  A good use of my kitchen scale. 


73 grams canola oil
40 grams water
40 grams tahini, as thick as possible
33 grams apple cider vinegar
11 grams soy sauce
11 grams lemon juice
5 grams sea salt
1 large clove garlic, finely minced or crushed
7 grams hulled sesame seeds, very lightly toasted
4 grams minced parsley
3 minced chives
A little xanthan gum to thicken.  It will thicken when you put it in the fridge

Mix all together and store in the fridge.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts