Creamy garlic noodles

 This is from the clock platform and it was from someone who doesn't have a website so I can't cite her.


Splash of olive oil

lots and lots of garlic, like 6 or more cloves, finely chopped

3 tbs butter

2 tsp salt

1 tsp cracked black pepper

2 1/2 cups broth 

8 oz angel hair pasta

1 cup shredded parmesan cheese

3/4 cup heavy cream (I used half and half this time 3/2024)

1 tbs parsley


Heat oil over medium to medium low heat and slowly cook the garlic

Add in the butter, salt and pepper until the butter melts

Add the broth, bringing it to a boil

Add the pasta and stir

Cook until the pasta is tender 4-5 minutes (but check often)*

Add the cheese and heavy cream and parsley

Let it sit off heat for 5-10 minutes 


*I broke the pasta in half, I knew the long noodles would be hard to deal with.

The recipe called for 3 cups of liquid but that was too much, I've written it as we would make it next time.

Comments

Popular Posts