next gear

So to make up for the fact that last weekend I was not feeling up to cooking and cleaning and housework, we kicked it into second gear and GOT.STUFF.DONE.

I made spaghetti sauce in the crockpot (perfect this time too, thicker and smoother than the first batch), oven dried some tomatoes from the garden (that I'll add to future batches spaghetti sauce), pan fired onion dip and 20 (!) bacon, egg, cheese, and potato breakfast burritos.  I was in the kitchen most of the morning and still managed to steam dumplings for the kiddos for lunch and make a shooter sandwich for dinner (brats, pepperoni, salami and provolone).

I need to add tons of links to that but it'll wait.

This week

Sloppy joes
Pork tenderloin and black beans
Macaroni and cheese
Corn cheese chile pie
Steak and baked potatoes
I'm on my own Friday night / party at the dojo

And for next week we already have
sweet and sour chicken
pizza
Spaghetti and meat sauce
Crunch wraps

Comments

Popular Posts