I took a few weeks off

Life got busy again and I forgot to update the blog.  We were menu planning the entire time but it involved me making decisions on what was for dinner and then leaving a link up for Mr. PB&Chutney on his browser before I left.  I can't really remember anything of note except the huge grilled pizza party we did for Easter.
Cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushroom and onions.  But we also had some a new variation.  Chipotle shrimp and onions with goat cheese and roasted bell pepper, ricotta and grilled asparagus, and bacon with smoked mozzarella that one of the girls requested.

This week though, I'm leaving links all in one place.

Take out after the race
Teriyaki beef with fried rice
Ham and apple risotto
Leftovers
Sante Fe chicken with rice and beans
Buffalo chicken meatball sandwiches with broccoli ( and something tamer for the kids of they want it)
Something for Cinco de Mayo on the 4th

I did a bunch of cooking this weekend too.  More yogurt, pumpkin muffins and quinoa bites.  The quinoa bites are great.  We'll see how they go over with the lunch toting first graders.


Comments

Popular Posts