Cookie dough balls

I've made these several times now but I've never posted it and since I've made some commitments to bring desserts to two different holiday parties, I'll be making these.

From Averie Cooks

1 stick unsalted butter
2/3 sugar
1/3 light brown sugar
1 tbs vanilla extract
1 c. AP flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt, optional
1/3 c chocolate or other chips
1/3 c. sprinkles

Combine butter, sugars and vanilla in a large bowl and cream until smooth, about 4 minutes.
Add the flour, baking soda and salt (if using) and beat on low until just combined.
Add chips and sprinkles and combine on low speed.
If you dough is too wet, add more flour, if it's too dry, add milk or cream 1 tbs at a time.
Makes enough for about 13 balls large cookie dough balls (I usually make about 15 or 16).



Comments

Popular Posts